1. Remove cover screw with a screwdriver and swing Sensor to remove from Sensor Mounting Plate.
2. Use a screwdriver in any pivot point and pry Sealing Cover off.
3. Orient the Sealing Cover so the screw hole lines up with the screw hole in the sensor cover, and press to close.
4. Engage Sensor tabs into mating holes in Sensor Mounting Plate and swing closed. Secure with cover screw.
- Always change both batteries. Do not mix weak batteries with new batteries.
- Use two (2) lithium 1.5VDC AA cells. (For best life, use Eveready's Energerizer Ultimate LITHIUM AA batteries). Alkaline batteries may be used but the battery life and temperature range will be reduced.