1. Loosen the screw (Phillips #2) that is at the top of the battery cover.
2. Slide the battery cover up and out (note the two tabs at the bottom of the battery cover).
3. Remove the existing batteries and properly dispose of them.
4. Replace with fresh Alkaline AA batteries only. Do not use rechargeable batteries or lithium-ion batteries.
5. Slide the cover back down and turn the screw to tighten. Be sure not to over-tighten the screw.
* Please note: Models may vary slightly.
If you need further assistance or require a technician to come out, we're always here to help! Simply call us at 888-969-EPIC or email us at email@example.com