How to silence beeping on my control panel or keypad
From time to time, your Epic Alarm Control Panel / Color Touchscreen Keypad may experience a trouble condition.
The reason for this trouble condition may vary from something as simple as a battery being low on one of your sensors to the cellular connection losing connection for a brief moment. Please email email@example.com or call our service team at 888.969.3742 to help find a solution to the condition.
In the meantime, you may want to silence the warning beeps the panel makes every few minutes. Simply follow the steps outlined below to do so:
- If your screen is not lit up, tap on the screen or press the physical "home" button to light up the screen. If you screen is lit up, proceed to step 2.
- On the color touchscreen, press the SECURITY button.
- On the next screen you should see a yellow square button with a triangle with an ! mark in it. Press that button.
- The screen will now display the reason for the trouble condition. Please take note of this reason.
- Press the OK button in the bottom right corner of the touch screen. This will let the panel know that you've "acknowledged" the trouble condition and the beeping will stop.
- NOTE: If not fixed, the trouble condition beeping may restart 24 hours later. Simply follow the instructions above to re-silence the beeping for another 24 hours and be sure to reach out to Epic Alarm Service if you are unable to fix the problem yourself.