How to switch between linked Alarm.com accounts
It is possible to switch between multiple Alarm.com accounts from the Customer Website or app from the same login after a login name has been granted Multi-System Access.
If these options are not appearing, Multi-System Access may not be activated for the login being used. For more information how to activate Multi-System Access, see the "How to link multiple accounts to one login" help article.
To switch between accounts on the Customer Website:
- Log into Customer Website.
- Go to the drop-down box that shows the system description near the top of the Menu on the left of the Alarm.com Customer site.
- Select the account you would like to access.
To switch between accounts on the customer app:
- Log into the customer app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap the down arrow to show other system(s) attached to the login that are able to be chosen.
- Tap the account you would like to access.