Power Loss or Low Battery Warning
If your panel is displaying an electrical plug symbol with a red X over it, this means that the panel is not receiving power.
The following steps can help troubleshoot this:
1. Find the outlet the panel is plugged into and ensure that it is still plugged in.
2. If your system is still plugged in, check to see if the outlet is working. To test your outlet, unplug your system and plug something else like a lamp or a vacuum and make sure that it is receiving power.
If power is restored to your system, the red X will disappear and only the white electrical plug symbol will remain in the upper, right-hand corner of your display screen, and your panel will automatically recharge the back-up battery. The battery can take up to 8 hours to fully re-charge depending on how long the panel was without power.